We are looking for enthusiastic bartenders to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. This job will require you to work weekends and late nights.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies including stock rotation
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential, full training will be given to the right candidate
- Computer literacy as you will be required to use a booking system to check hotel guests in (George Hotel only)
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean
- Be available to work weekends, late nights and public holidays
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or above
We are currently preparing for our re-opening. All job start dates will be dependent on when restrictions are lifted on restaurants being able to open.